Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Week Number????

Here is my little zygote! I was supposed to be 7 weeks 4 days, today, but this ultra sound shows otherwise, I may only be 4-5 weeks! I'm not sure how that is possible since I found out about my pregnancy over 2 weeks ago.. I think I am 5 weeks 5 days today, because according to my calender it is practically impossible I got pregnant any later than that unless Dustin's sperm lives for a whole week!

How far along: 4-5 weeks is what the nurses are saying, I think 5 weeks 5 days

Total weight gain: well at my doctor appointment I weighed 99.2 with clothes on and a big breakfast in me, I usually weigh around 94-96 so I pray I didn't truly gain that much weight just yet!

Sleep: I haven't been sleeping well at night, we defiantly need to think about getting a bigger bed in the house, but I do seem to take lots of naps throughout the week.  

Best moment of the week: Chloe's 21st birthday party at Jollie Ollies on Saturday was great, but Sunday was a nice day at two foot! I think two foot wins! We went out with River dog, Brachel, and Sam & Holly. Chloe, Steph, and Hayley jumped on with us for awhile too. We had to be good Samaritans and help out a family that ran out of gas on the lake!? But it worked out since they gave us 20 dollars and we used it on Mexican food, yummy!

Miss anything: I miss being thin, I feel like a fat cow already and I have such a far way to go! I mean I am not even at the embryo stage, yikes! 

Food Cravings: Coconut waters and marinara sauce, haha!

Sick or queasy?: We grilled out some chicken at Dylan's pool party for Crazy J. Seeing the pink raw chicken made me loose my appetite real fast, but i managed to eat some. 

Gender predictions?: I really, really, really hope and keep praying that we have a baby girl! I need some sweet female connection in my life since my mother is going insane and I want a sweet little princess to be best friends with. Of course Dustin wants a boy, but then I would be pushed to the wayside if we had a boy, I don't know how I would handle it.. I do pray that I will be happy with whatever God has chosen to bless out family with.

Looking forward to: Actually having a true baby belly instead of all this belly bloating! I hate that other people probably just think I am getting fat, but I want to be like, "NOT FAT, just preggers!"


No comments:

Post a Comment