Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Goodbye lime, Hello plum baby! (11 weeks, 6 days)

Have you started to show yet? "Dee Dee", as we should start to call my mother, came with me to my ultrasound/ 1st Dr. appointment since Dustin was out of town. They lifted up my top to do the ultra sound and my mother said "Oh, there is a tiny belly under there!" The ultrasound nurse said, "that looks like a belly?" haha. I'm glad I'm still small, but excited to feel my baby once he/she are big enough.

Total weight gain: (99.8lbs.) I'd say around 6 pounds total and that is with a full stomach mid day. I hope I can try and eat as healthy as possible to make sure I don't gain as quickly in my upcoming second trimester. But baby needs to be healthy!

Food cravings:No major cravings, but I always have an appetite for fresh cut fruit and berries.

Anything making you queasy or sick: I made some pad Thai noodles last night and just couldn't eat them. The steamed veggies I had along with them had this gross butter sauce on them that made them nasty.

Miss Anything? Coffee and Sushi of course, but I got a taste of some chicken asparagus sushi at Jasmine's when we went to dinner while at PCB last week.

Mood: I have noticed how crazy my hormones can be. I started to get upset with Dustin when we were out late partying. I couldn't drink of course so I was just feeling left out and very sober around my drunk husband. Honestly, I just shouldn't be staying out past 11pm tops. I'm a momma now after all. :)

Sleep:  I sleep much better when Dustin is out of town, but I told him the other day that we really need to get a king size bed after we have been spoiled from hotels that have them.

Best moment this week: I can't really say yet, since it is only Tuesday! I know the best thing will probably still be when I got to see my baby jump around today, and hearing the heartbeat made me know that everything was going to be okay.  

Annoyances: I just don't have anything to wear. I have clothes, but they are for very cold weather or for hot summer, and it is fall and I need an in between. Plus my pants are uncomfortably tight, spare 2 pairs and my tops are too small!

Maternity Clothes? I've ordered a maternity cardigan that I can maybe wear even bump free. I bought a non maternity jersey dress that I hope will stretch with my belly. I'm searching for more cause one dress and a cardigan isn't going to cut it.

Movement: Other than what I saw on the ultrasound, no movement that I can feel.

Gender prediction: My mother said when we saw the baby, that "he/she" looked like me only because we shared the same favorite position of holding her hand to her face, i guess for comfort. So "Dee Dee" is thinking girl, but everyone in Dustin's family, except Tamera has told me they think Boy. I honestly think I know sometimes, but lately I truly do not know at all. And honestly I have no preference. I am very excited for a healthy, cute bundle of love!!

Looking forward to: Dustin comes home tomorrow and I am excited to go pick out a pumpkin or 3 with our baby brother and sister at the corn maze this week! 

No comments:

Post a Comment